218. The Committee welcomes the submission of the report which, although two and one half years overdue, was prepared in accordance with the guidelines of the Committee. The Committee likewise welcomes the oral report of the representatives of the State party and the dialogue with them.
2. Positive aspects
219. There have been no reports of maltreatment of detainees during the period under review.
220. The legal provisions of the State party appear to generally conform to those required by the Convention.
221. The law and practice of Liechtenstein relating to asylum seekers appears to be in conformity with article 3 of the Convention.
3. Factors and difficulties impeding the application of the provisions of the Convention
222. The Committee is unaware of any factors or difficulties impeding the application of the provisions of the Convention.
4. Subjects of concern
223. The Committee raised no subjects of concern.
224. The Committee recommends that the State party continue to implement the terms of the Convention in the effective way in which it has done in the past.
225. It also recommends that the third periodic report be presented to the Committee in accordance with its due date.