|Committee ||Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights|
|Date First Elected ||01/01/1999|
|Date Term Expires ||12/31/2010|
|Position on Committee ||Committee member|
|Professional Background ||(1980-1981):President of the Court of First Instance of Yaoundé.|
(1981-1988):Deputy Director of Legal Affairs and of the Seal, Ministry of Justice.
(1988-1989):Procurator-General, the Court of Appeal of Garoua.
(1989-1991):President of the Court of Appeal of the Centre province.
Since 1991:Supreme Court judge and Acting President of the Administrative Chamber of the Supreme Court.
Positions of responsibility:
- President of the National Election Commission for the elections to the National Assembly of 17 and 18 July and the special elections of 3 August 1997.
- President of the National Election Commission for the presidential election of 12 October 1997.
International seminars and conferences
- 1986:Seminar at the International Law Institute, Rome, on the conclusion of international contracts.
- 1987:Colloquium on human rights, Lomé (Togo).
- 1993 and 1995:Sessions of the Committee against Torture, Geneva.
- 1996:Seminar on human rights, New York.
|Educational Background||- Diploma, National School of Administration and Magistrature.|
- Diploma, Institut international dadministration publique (International Institute of Public Administration), Paris.
|Current occupation ||Supreme Court judge and Acting President of the Administrative Chamber of the Supreme Court.|